The Benefits of Using a Vibration Machine Plate
Shrink those stubborn fat zones in easy, 10-minute workouts with a CoLazVibrostation Power Plate. Plus, your first session is completely FREE.
A vibrostation is a 10-minute workout, equivalent to spending an hour in the gym, but without breaking a sweat! If you have a hectic lifestyle and don’t have the time or energy to go to the gym, the vibration plates are the simplest and best answer to your problem.
• Training with less effort
- Improved training abilities through increased muscle strength, reduced body fat levels, better balance and coordination, and faster muscle recovery.
• Improved general health
- The vibration prompts an increase of the hormone Serotonin and a decrease of the stress hormone Cortisol improving your general mood and happiness.
• Better body composition and flexibility
- Power plate users see advanced suppleness of muscles, and increased overall flexibility as well as basic metabolism for weight loss.
• Effective fat combustion and skin tone
- The range of motion and vibration stimulates the production of collagen, creating tighter, more beautifully toned skin and a decrease in the appearance of cellulite
Power Plate Workout Results
You can lunge, plank, squat, stretch, and even perform yoga moves and poses during your Power Plate workouts to vibrate your way to improvements in the following:
Larger people can struggle with health concerns through visceral fat which has a high relationship with cardiovascular diseases, like heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes. Vibration plates can help such individuals see results by assisting them get started with exercise.
Full body vibration plate exercises are low-impact. Workouts using Power Plates also effectively reduce strain on the joints which larger individuals can suffer from due to excess weight, particularly during static activities.
Sore Muscle Relief
Vibration plates can also help long-distance runners with problem areas. Power Plates offer great results through massage for anyone suffering with stiff and sore muscles.
Common areas which Power Plate massage can target are:
- Extreme muscle tightness in the glutes and calves fromroad and long-distance running
- Restricted ankle and hip joint mobility caused by muscle tightening and problems with the connective tissue around ankle joints and in the surfaces of the feet (plantar fascia)
- Tension in the front hips—from tightness and overuse of the front hip muscles—the tensor fasciae latae (TFL), psoas, and quadsas a result of discord between the more powerful hip muscles around the back (hamstrings and glutes)
Recent studies show that just five minutes of massage and workout with a Power Plate set to either 30 Hz or 50 Hz can greatly advance blood flow and circulation in the arms, thighs, and calves. By improving the blood flow to the epidermis (skin) and the tissue beneath, cells are prompted to regenerate and enhance the condition of the skin firming up overall tone and helping to reduce cellulite.
Pushing the massage setting up to 50 Hz on a Power Plate has the added benefits of increasing circulation even more rapidly and maintaining the level then post-workout, during the recovery period. This makes the effects longer lasting.
Easy, simple and efficient workouts on these vibrating exercise machines can majorly reduce the appearance of cellulite as well ashasten and enhance collagen remodelling. Regular usage of the Power Plates will help users see a great change in body composition and skin condition.
Just six months can reduce cellulite on buttocks and the thighs by a significant 32.3%, according to research by the SANADERM Professional Clinic for Skin Disease and Allergology in Germany.