Does It Take for IPL Treatments to Work?
people CoLaz advises a series of sessions
over 3-5 months. This treatment schedule usually consists of 3-5 sessions of
IPL a month apart. You will see an improvement after each session, though it’s
common for your skin to respond slightly differently to each treatment.
and more skin damaged your skin is, the more likely you are to need a full
series of five sessions. Severe cases of sun exposure and dark spots may
is considered a long-lasting solution, having a positive impact on many facial
skin conditions, it is not a permanent solution. Sadly therefore, it does not
stop the aging process.
can be mildly discomforting, but the first session for clients tends to be the
most uncomfortable. As your skin begins to clear, the treatment will gradually
become easier. IPL therapy can last between 30-90 minutes depending on the size
and condition of the treatment area.
IPL is a safe, easy and highly effective procedure, with
almost zero recovery need. It fits easily into your schedule and you can get on
with the rest of your life straight after your session. You will also see great
results throughout the overall process without undergoing any intensive
The CoLaz Facial
CoLaz also has a number of other treatments in our facial therapy range which are designed for skin rejuvenation and sun damaged skin. These include:
- Chemical peels improve the appearance and texture of skin by exfoliating and removing all the dead skin cells that clog up our pores.
- Dermapen is an innovative skin care treatment that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to strengthen skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a practically painless, gentle treatment that sloughs of dead skin cells to give an instant facelift.
- LED Light Therapy is a relaxing treatment which encourages cellular regeneration with a combination of blue and red LED lights which cause a photo-biochemical reaction.
- CoLaz’s Illuminating Facial uses a combination of CoLaz’sown range of clean, conscious, and comprehensive skin care products to help restore and brighten the skin.