Other Factors that Affect Hair Reduction
The results will vary from individual to individual, due to your hair type, skin type, health, and age.
Thus, some clients will require more sessions and some will require fewer.
The following factors can also affect laser hair removal:
- Hormones: Low levels of female hormones and high levels of the male hormone
- Hereditary and racial background
- Stress can produce more male hormones
- Medication, birth control pills, steroids, etc.
- Increased blood supply
- Colour of hair: The finer or lighter the hair, the less effective laser hair removal will be
We cannot predict how many treatments you will require. However, on average, six to twelve sessions are required. Some maintenance treatments will also be required depending on which areas are treated.
You can view some of our case studies of previous clients by clicking here.
If all this sounds confusing email me your questions below and I will answer them within 24hrs. Or call today or book free consultation.
Ask Me A Question?
Just write your question below and I'll get straight onto it!