CoLaz: Experts in Waxing for Men
Smooth, touchable skin is no longer for the realm of women only. More and more men are choosing hair removal in the quest for hairless backs, chests, and privates. Waxing for men is becoming quite common as the “Generation Smooth”opt for less hair on their bodies now than ever before.
Previously, only male athletes, bodybuilders or swimmers were concerned with extensive hair removal. But times have changed. Recently, we’ve seen a 73% rise in men’s waxing in London alone, and the rest of the UK isn’t far behind.Just like women, men are more and more enthusiastic about removing unwanted body hair. Call ita desire to feel sexier or simply for hygiene purposes, but men definitely prefer the hairless look.
This desire is predominantly because, in comparison to women, men’s hair can be overly thick, voluminous, and coarse. A combination no one wants growing all over their back.
As well as being one of the traditional methods of body hair removal, is also still one of the most popular processes for removing unwanted hair.On top of being a long-lasting method, hair in waxed areas grows back later, softer, and thinner. Moreover, areas that are repeatedly waxed over a long period of time typically exhibit a sparse regrowth eventually.
The issue is, it might be easy for you to shave your face, but when it comes to body hair removal, it can be a challenging task to use a shaver on larger areas. Waxing is swift and thorough. Drop into a nearby CoLaz salon today to visit one of our experts in hair removal who can talk you through the best hair removal for you.
Here are a few CoLaz best practice guidelines for men’s waxing:
- We won’t lie.Waxing can be painful.So, you may want to take a painkiller at least 30minutes before the treatment.
- Men's body hair grows longer than females. For the quickest, easiest treatment, trim your hair to at least a quarter of an inch long. Anything longer than that will be more painful than normal.
- Moisturise the waxed area regularly after the treatment. You can use either calamine lotion or aloe vera to soothe the skin too.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun or visit any sunbeds directly after the treatment. It will irritate the freshly waxed skin. Wait at least 48 hours first.
- There are times that waxed skin can become itchy.However, try your best to avoid scratching the area. Instead, apply aloe vera or calamine lotion as above. Waxing does not mean permanent hair removal. Hair will grow back in the waxed area in four to five weeks. Book regular slots with us to keep regrowth to a minimum.
As more and more men—and their partners—prefer the hairless look, it’s no longer considered taboo to be well-groomed. Visit a CoLaz salon for the complete hair removal package and best waxing services available. You won’t be disappointed.
Book a consultation today
To take the first setp to a more confident you!.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our advisers will call you back shortly to arrange your consultation.