Laser Treatment for Hair Regrowth
Laser is a safe, effective, and pain free non-surgical treatment for hair regrowth. Studies show that it successfully regrows hair in at least 93% of people treated.
In fact, in a recent study of laser hair treatments*, 100% of participants regrew hair. Of these ninety seven percent regrew 20% more hair and seventy seven percent grew 50% or more hair in the affected area. That's in six months and just with laser. No side effects were reported in any of the studies.
Laser treatment for hair regrowth is somewhat similar to laser hair removal in that we're targeting the anagen phase (growing phase). With hair removal, we're stopping the growth with higher doses of laser. It’s the opposite when we regrow hair, using lower doses to stimulate molecules and blood flow. Our Low Level Laser Therapy stimulates hair back into the growth process.
Scientific studies have shown that sunlight, or lack of it, affects our body's biochemistry. This is why many people notice their hair grows quicker in the summer. That's because of improved blood supply to the hair follicles stimulated by the red light in sunlight.
Laser hair therapy provides pure red light at exactly the correct frequency to revitalize and repair hair. Yet it's very safe, utilizing a soft laser that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
5 Ways Laser Can Regrow Your Hair
1. It increases the androgen triphosphate (ATP), or the protein synthesis. Mitochondria is inside of each cell and it generates ATP. It is like a powerhouse. If you have a car, mitochondria is the engine inside of a cell. The ATP is a kind of a carburetor. It's what runs the engine. It is a molecule that has three potassium ions. When one of those potassium ions falls off, energy is created. Laser helps produce more ATP to create more energy inside the cell of the hair follicle. This promotes the hair growth.
2. Laser increases the "osmotic effect", helping nutrients and energy move through water and into our dermal papillae, which plays a crucial role in hair formation and growth.
3. It increases cell growth so more hair can start being produced.
4. Laser boosts protein growth, and since hair strands consist of mostly protein, they start growing quicker.
5. It increases blood supply, which helps hair to grow. Some studies have shown up to a 54% increase in blood supply after just one treatment. And it has actually been clinically proven to increase the size of the capillaries.
Take Advantage of the Laser Experts at Colaz
These are all clinically proven ways to get your hair back into the growth cycle. Bottom line - laser works. Here at Colaz, we have been laser experts for years and are now certified by HLCC, a global leader in hair loss treatment. We can guarantee good, safe results.
Laser treatment for hair regrowth works and it is efficient, but at the same time it is just a part of the solution. To get the amazing results that so many who have been treated by HLCC enjoy, we use a comprehensive, multi-therapeutic approach to regrow your hair. So schedule your consultation with us now. And keep in mind that laser works for everybody.
* Study presented by Dr. Grant Koher called Effect of Laser Biostimulation in the Treatment of Female Pattern Hair Loss, ISHRS Convention, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our advisers will call you back shortly to arrange your consultation.