What Are The Chakras And Where Are Mine?
The seven chakras are located in a vertical line straight through the body. They are the:
- Brow or third eye
Each chakra serves a unique purpose in your life and wellbeing, so it’s important that energy flows through all of them efficiently.
When you are relaxed through an Indian head massage, your chakras are aligned into their ideal healing positions.
The Indian head massage chakras all contribute in different ways to your mental, spiritual, and physical health.
- The root – represents your foundation and helps you stay grounded
- The sacral – enables your ability to connect with and accept others
- The solar plexus – allows you to stay in control of your life
- The heart – of course is the area from which you love and achieve joy
- Throat – where your ability to communicate comes from
- Third eye/ brow – lets you focus and see the big picture
- Crown – represents the highest level: full spirituality
Now that you know a little more about how vital the Indian head massage chakras are to your overall health and wellbeing, feel free to contact CoLaz today for more information about aligning yours. Click here to contact us for a consultation or appointment.