The following oils applied in the correct dosage are perfectly safe for pregnant women who desire aromatherapy massage:
• Orange – rejuvenates and invigorates
• Neroli – soothes anxiety and jitters
• Eucalyptus – great for sinus problems, a natural decongestant and antiseptic
• Sandalwood – promotes calmness and relaxation for better sleeping and antidepressant effects
• Patchouli – perfect for days that you need to clear your head, alleviates indecision and confusion
• Geranium – promotes circulation to tired limbs; safe after the third month of pregnancy
• Lavender – the most relaxing and calming scent; safe after the third month of pregnancy
Each of these oils, plus many others, feel and smell great when used in massage on your face, scalp, upper back, arms, legs, and feet.
These benefits are much too plentiful to ignore or rule out. All it takes is a qualified specialist to expertly apply the right oils in the right amounts to finally give you relief from pregnancy pains, stresses, aches, and ailments.
To book a massage in Derby, Harrow, Hounslow, Slough, Southall or London Paddington, all you have to do is call us.